Searc

Sunday 12 February 2012

More of an update

Well again i thought that this deserves an update, still havent fixed that normal problem , but here it is. I managed to implement a almost identical set of function like libnoise, using libnoise.net as a ref you can find it over at http://libnoisedotnet.codeplex.com/. It works great beacuse i can use it to generate a planet heightmap which warps perfectly around my planet sphere, and look's a hell of a lot better then a few ocatves of fbm. Here are some screenshots of my current progress and also a work in progress shot of me failing to implement slope based terrain texturing (cant win the all in 1 day :) ).

Slope based terrain texturing

And here they are my latest procedural heightmap functions at work, using a bunch of random seed's.





No comments:

Post a Comment